Do you know your stove defines your kitchen personality? Stuck at picking the better option between various stoves? Here’s a comparison of Gas vs Electric Stove for making a wise choice for your kitchen
Let’s find out!
The kitchen of our house has a special place in our heart because who doesn’t love FOOD? And this is the reason many people like to keep their kitchen aesthetically appealing in which technology plays a crucial role.
Nowadays if you get a thought of renovating your kitchen or recently bought or planning to buy a house, you would like to consider which kind of stove you need because it is the most important part of your kitchen.
There are two kinds of majorly popular stoves available in the market; gas stove and electric stove. They both are completely different from each other in all aspects whether it is the structure or flame or cost. Now the question arises, which stove do you require according to your preference and suitability.
Don’t worry as we are here to provide you a proper guide on both the stoves, which will help you to make your best decision.
These stoves are the most popular among all the stoves and are used by many people all around the world. Whether they are professional cooks or the people who cook at home, all prefer gas stoves.
Although there are several reasons behind the popularity of gas stoves we usually prefer them as we all have grown up by using these stoves in our house or cooking classes or watching our mums making delicious food for us.
The major reason which professionals consider using gas stoves is the optimum heat they provide, which works better for any kind of utensil. They are easy to use and easy to maintain and that is why they have maintained their place in most of the kitchens.
Reasons to use gas stoves
- Use less energy
- Require less maintenance
- Quickly provide heat
- Easy to control the flow of the heat
- Appropriate for different kinds of utensils
- Require no special treatment to clean
- Various types of cooking methods can be possible like grilling, simmering and steaming
Everything comes with some disadvantages too
- Gas flow is not always consistent
- Sometimes turn utensils greasy
- There are possible chances of gas leakage
- Require good ventilation for safety purpose
- Sometimes lighter creates problem while turning ON the gas stove
There are many areas around the world where the gas resources are not available to use. So those people majorly prefer electric stoves for cooking food.
However, it all depends on the requirement of the people because some people can access all the resources but still prefer electric stoves. There can be many motives behind using electric stoves such as the structure, look, and little space required by them.
These stoves are most used by the people who live alone or nuclear families. Because the more usage of electric stove leads to a huge amount of electricity bills.
We are listing some major advantages and disadvantages of the electric stoves below.
- Installation of the chimney is not required
- Their flat structure makes it easy to clean
- Come with high mobility
- Suitable for small places
- Not required special installation
- Available in modern designs
- The constant flow of heat
- Easy to switch ON and OFF
- Non-availability of electricity makes them impossible to use
- Do not give favors to your pocket
- Require special maintenance
- Not efficient for such areas where power cuts are more frequent
- Takes time to provide heat
You May Also Like…
- Best Electric Fireplace Insert of 2020 (Realistic & Efficient)
- 10 Best Pellet Stove Inserts Reviews & Buying Guide For July 2020
- 10+ Best Small Wood Burning Stoves For Small House
What would you choose?
So, how it is? which one you’re gonna choose? Furthermore, there are many factors that can differentiate between these two but for the sake of the quick pick, these factors are sufficient for a wise choice. Hopefully, you liked this post if did then don’t forget to share this post with your relative and family and help them to choose the best stove for their kitchen to bring out their inner chef.